Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm so Blessed






The love He gave for me never change.
He love me as He love me when i born in this world and the love continue now and  forever...
His love never change or fail..
The love that i can't explain with my words and the love that I don't deserved..
I never thought that His love for me is really deep because i always leave Him behind and always forgot about the kindness that He gave me...all the beautiful thing that happen to me is from Him..
how an I going to express the love that He gave to me because using my words not enough to express it, its makes me speechless because i can't express it with my own words but How great His love to me is the wonderful thing happen to me....
Sometimes I feel that He always grant my wishes but as i thought about it my life is created by Him and He know what will happen in my life even I have planed my life and my future but everything was determine by Him.The plans that He plan for me will never change..I believe my life is safe in His hand.I life for Him and I will praise Him in whole my life. My lord (JESUS CHRIST) love never fail.
how thankful I am to be Your follower...I am happy because You chose me to Your.

No comments:

Post a Comment